Thursday, March 24, 2011

Invitations!

They're not out yet, but they're mostly done. Friggin' FINALLY. I really have high standards for papergoods but no real paper-crafting-type talent (I can do the graphic design bit, but the printing always looks sad. Ehhhhhhh.)

DSC_0054

I'm pretty happy with the end product, though. The twine and feather help a lot. I'm going to run out of the twine though, I'll have to find something else for the last batch.

DSC_0058

DSC_0066

I couldn't find off-white labels, or even any that were sorta decorative, so I had to make do. I'm pretty bitter about it. But oh well, hopefully nobody will look at the outside and inside at the same time. Also, they're not all in color because the printer started doing weird things, so if you get an invite and it's in b&w, it's not because we don't love you. Honestly I ended up liking them better that way anyway.

DSC_0064


Aw, look, this one has a heart:

DSC_0068

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's me!! :) I'm glad you keep linking to your other blog, otherwise my lame ass would never get over here, and it's adorable. And dinosaur cake-toppers? Are you sure you guys are old enough to be getting married? They're totally awesome, but I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not only old enough, we are awesome enough.

    ReplyDelete